THIS PROMOTION IS VALID ONLY IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
VOID IN AK, HI, QUEBEC & WHERE PROHIBITED.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE OR ACCEPTANCE OF A PRODUCT OFFER WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The LGND 30 Giveaway (the “Giveaway” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excludes AK and HI), the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are licensed drivers and legal age of majority in the state/province/territory in which they reside. Employees of LGND Supply Co. LLC (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners and internet agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Giveaway is void in the states of AK, HI, the province of Quebec and where prohibited. All federal, state, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on October 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on November 11, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”) and will be conducted in two phases (see Section 3 below for details on how to enter during each phase). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
- ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS GIVEAWAY WILL BE CONDUCTED IN TWO (2) PHASES AS FOLLOWS:
PHASE 1 - Begins October 1, 2022 and ends when the winner of LGND 29 is officially announced (on or about October 11, 2022). There are TWO ways to enter during Phase 1:
- Automatically via a purchase at lgndsupplyco.com or via the LGND Supply Co. App. You will automatically receive twenty-five (25) entries for every $1.00 USD spent on eligible purchases at www.lgndsupplyco.com (the “Website”) or via the LGNDs App (the “App”) during Phase 1 of this Giveaway. The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase (excludes sales tax and shipping charges) and will be rounded up to the nearest U.S. dollar. If a purchase is returned prior to the drawing, entry/ies associated with that purchase will be voided. All purchases are subject to Sponsor’s return policy. The LGND Supply Co. mobile app is a free app available for iOS and Android devices.
- Mail-in entry – No Purchase Necessary. To receive twenty-five (25) entries without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state/province/territory, zip/postal code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Then, on the opposite side of your entry, in at least 20 words complete the sentence: “I want to win the LGND 30 Giveaway because…”. Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed to: LGND 30 Giveaway – Phase 1, POB 758, Plainview, NY 11803-0758 USA. Your outer-mailing envelope must include a valid return address, which includes a complete first and last name. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Statements contained in a mail-in entry will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the Promotion or any other person or entity. Mail-in entries for Phase 1 must be postmarked by October 12, 2022 and received by October 17, 2022. Each mail-in envelope will count as 25 entries, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements.
Phase 1 of the Giveaway will end on or about October 11, 2022 or after the LGND29 winner announcement is made public on www.lgndsupplyco.com.
PHASE 2 – Begins immediately following Phase 1 (on or about October 11, 2022) and ends on November 11, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET. There are TWO ways to Enter during Phase 2:
- Automatically via a purchase at lgndsupplyco.com or via the LGND Supply Co. App. You will automatically receive one (1) entry for every $1.00 USD spent on eligible purchases at www.lgndsupplyco.com (the “Website”) or via the LGNDs App (the “App”) during Phase 2 of this Giveaway, unless your purchase is made during a special entry multiplier period, during which time the number of entries earned will be increased by a multiplier (“Entry Multiplier”). Timing for an Entry Multiplier offer will be determined solely by the Sponsor and will be announced by the Sponsor on the Website, App and/or its social media pages. The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase (excludes sales tax and shipping charges) and will be rounded up to the nearest U.S. dollar. If a purchase is returned prior to the drawing, entry/ies associated with that purchase will be voided. All purchases are subject to Sponsor’s return policy. The LGND Supply Co. mobile app is a free app available for iOS and Android devices.
- Mail-in entry – No Purchase Necessary. To receive 10 entries without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state/province/territory, zip/postal code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Then, on the opposite side of your entry, in at least 20 words complete the sentence: “I want to win the LGND 30 Giveaway because…”. Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed to: LGND 30 Giveaway – Phase 2, POB 758, Plainview, NY 11803-0758. Your outer-mailing envelope must include a valid return address, which includes a complete first and last name. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Statements contained in a mail-in entry will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the Promotion or any other person or entity. Mail-in entries for Phase 2 must be postmarked by November 12, 2022 and received by November 17, 2022 to be eligible for the random drawing. Each mail-in envelope will count as 10 entries, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements.
To receive additional entries during an Entry Multiplier offer without making a purchase, follow the instructions for mail-in entries above, and hand write the words “ENTRY MULTIPLIER” in the bottom right-hand corner of the envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark that corresponds to the date an Entry Multiplier is offered and received within 5 days of the offer’s deadline. If an Entry Multiplier offer ends on a Sunday or federal holiday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked on the following business day and received within 5 days of the offer deadline. Each mail-in entry received that complies with all the above requirements will receive the applicable number of entries for the respective multiplier that is offered (e.g., 5X = 50 entries).
Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received by the deadline. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged.
- RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing to select one Grand Prize winner will be conducted on or about November 18, 2022 from all eligible entries received in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the Promotion (online purchase, App purchase, and mail-in entries). The random drawing will be conducted by Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible online and App purchase and mail-in entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be contacted by email and/or phone by the Administrator and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form, and where lawful, a Publicity Release along with a copy of his/her valid driver’s license; Canadian residents must also correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question (without assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise); if winner is a US resident, he/she will be required to complete a W-9 Tax form; if winner is a Canadian resident, he/she may be required to complete a WBEN form (collectively “Documents”). All completed Documents must be returned within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Failure to return required Documents or respond to a notification within the time specified or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event a potential winner is deemed ineligible, fails to comply with the Official Rules or is unable to claim the prize as specified, the potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected. Prize award is contingent on eligibility verification and potential winner completing and returning all required Documents. Only three (3) random drawings to select an alternate winner (if necessary) will be conducted, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
SCAM ALERT- Protect yourself from scams. If you are selected as a potential winner in one of our Giveaways, our Administrator, Marden-Kane will contact you via the phone number and the email address you provided on your order/entry form. You will NEVER be asked to provide a credit card, bank information or a payment of any kind as a condition of a prize award. Those are sure signs of sweepstakes scams. We do NOT use social media to contact winners of the Giveaways we offer on www.lgndsupplyco.com. Prize winnings must be reported to the IRS when filing your tax returns, and any federal or state income taxes would need to be paid by you directly to the IRS. For more information, visit http://www.mardenkane.com/scammer-alert and/or Scam Alerts | FTC Consumer Information.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”). Prize value stated in USD: One winner will receive a customized truck valued at approximately $85,000 and $50,000 in cash. The year, make and model of the truck will be revealed at lgndsupplyco.com on or about October 11, 2022, when the winner of LGND29 is announced (collectively “Grand Prize”) (total ARV of the Grand Prize is $135,000 USD).
Additional prize disclosures - Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title and registration fees and any other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to costs incurred by winner related to the acceptance, pickup/transport or use of a prize. Winner must agree to pick up prize vehicle at a Sponsor-specified location in the U.S. within thirty (30) days of notification of availability from the Sponsor; failure to take delivery within 30 days of availability could cause prize to be forfeited and awarded to an alternate.Winner must possess required travel documents (e.g., a government-issued ID, passport), as applicable. Winner must have a valid driver’s license which permits operation of prize vehicle in the winner’s state/province/territory of residence and evidence of legally required insurance prior to taking delivery. In the event winner is unable to take delivery of the prize vehicle, winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. The prize vehicle will be awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Giveaway, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Vehicle may not meet safety or emissions testing required in some states, provinces, territories and/or counties/municipalities. Winner is responsible to check their state/province/territory/county for applicable emissions requirements and safety inspection requirements prior to accepting prize and must use vehicle in accordance with those regulations. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize.
Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes/duties and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein. The value of the prize is taxable as income; if the Grand Prize winner is a resident of the U.S., the winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the total value of the prize, as stated herein. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- RELEASE: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any claim or cause of action or liability (including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property) arising out of participation in the Giveaway or acceptance/receipt/travel to and/or from prize pick up location/use or misuse of the prize, or the use of any photo/video/entry, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
By accepting a prize, winner understands and agrees that they may be videotaped, recorded and/or photographed as part of a prize award ceremony. Rights to any prize ceremony video, audio and/or photo belong solely to the Sponsor and can be used in any media throughout the world in perpetuity and in any manner at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the winner or any third party.
- NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE/APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if for any reason, the Giveaway is undermined by any event beyond the Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Grand Prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, epidemic, act of public enemies or any act outside of the Sponsor’s control/force majeure event, will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website/App by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. By participating, Entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of Connecticut for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Giveaway. Entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with participation in this Giveaway but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will Entrants/Winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants/Winner hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- WINNERS LIST: The name of the Grand Prize Winner will be announced at lgndsupplyco.com on or about November 23, 2022, or after the Grand Prize winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: LGND SUPPLY CO. LLC, 2344 Foxon Road, Unit 6, North Branford, CT 06471. Mail-In entries will not be accepted at this address.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791-3416.
Manufacturer of the prize vehicle offered is not a Sponsor or Participant in this Giveaway and no association or endorsement is implied.
Copyright 2022 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.