BLACK ROVER GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
- ELIGIBILITY: The Black Friday Range Rover Bonus Giveaway (the “Giveaway” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excludes AK and HI), the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are licensed drivers and legal age of majority in the state/province/territory in which they reside. Employees of LGND Supply Co. LLC (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners and internet agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Giveaway is void in the states of AK, HI, the province of Quebec and where prohibited. All federal, state, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on November 23, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on November 29, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
- HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
- Automatically via a purchase. You will automatically receive one (1) entry for every $1.00 USD spent on eligible purchases at lgndsupplyco.com (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period. Your purchase transaction must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on November 29, 2020 to be eligible to receive entries into this Giveaway. The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase (excludes sales tax and shipping charges) and will be rounded up to the nearest U.S. dollar. If a purchase is returned prior to the drawing, entry/ies associated with that purchase will be voided. All purchases are subject to Sponsor’s return policy.
Throughout the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may announce on www.lgndsupplyco.com and/or on its social media pages, opportunities to earn additional entries (“2X” entries, “5X” entries, “10X” entries or “bonus” entries), as follows:
2X entries: You will earn two (2) entries for every $1 spent at www.lgndsupplyco.com (a “2X Entry Period”).
5X entries: You will earn five (5) entries for every $1 spent at www.lgndsupplyco.com (a “5X Entry Period”).
10x entries: You will earn ten (10) entries for every $1 spent at www.lgndsupplyco.com (a “10X Entry Period”).
Bonus entries: During the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may announce opportunities to earn bonus entries (a “Bonus Entry Period”). During a Bonus Entry Period, purchases at www.lgndsupplyco.com will earn an additional:
- 100 bonus entries with a $30-$49.99 purchase transaction;
- 250 bonus entries with a $50-$99.99 purchase transaction; or
- 500 bonus entries for every purchase transaction of $100 or more.
There is a limit of 500 bonus entries per person/per Bonus Entry Period.
Purchases of merchandise labeled “LIMITED” will receive an additional 250 entries. “LIMITED” merchandise may be available throughout the Promotion Period.
- To receive 5 entries without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state/province/territory, zip/postal code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Then, on the opposite side of your entry, in at least 25 words complete the sentence: “I want to win the Black Friday Bonus Giveaway because…”. Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Black Friday Bonus Giveaway, POB 698, Syosset, NY 11791-0698 USA. Your outer-mailing envelope must include a valid return address, which includes a complete first and last name. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the Promotion or any other person or entity. Entries that are postmarked by November 30, 2020 and received by December 4, 2020 will be eligible for the random drawing. Each mail-in envelope will count as 5 entries, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements.
To earn 2X entries without purchase (10 entries per mail-in), follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and hand-write the words “2X entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a 2X Entry Period and be received within 5 days of the 2X Entry Period’s deadline.
To earn 5X entries without purchase (25 entries per mail-in), follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and hand-write the words “5X entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a 5X Entry Period and be received within 5 days of the 5X Entry Period’s deadline.
To earn 10X entries without purchase (50 entries per mail-in), follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and hand-write the words “10X entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a 10x Entry Period and be received within 5 days of the 10X Entry Period’s deadline.
To earn 50 Bonus entries without purchase, follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and hand-write the words “Bonus Entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a Bonus Entry Period and be received within 5 days of the Bonus Entry Period’s deadline. There is a limit of 500 Bonus entries per person/per Bonus Entry Period, regardless of method of entry.
In the event a postmark date falls on a Sunday or federal holiday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked on the following business day. Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received by the deadline. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged.
- RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing to select one (1) winner will be conducted on or about December 7, 2020 from among all eligible online purchase and mail-in no-purchase entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be contacted by email, mail, and/or phone by the Administrator and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form, and where lawful, a Publicity Release along with a copy of his/her valid driver’s license; Canadian residents must also correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question (without assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise); winner(s) who are US residents will be required to complete a W-9 Tax form; winners who are Canadian residents will be required to complete a WBEN form (collectively “Documents”). All completed Documents must be returned within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Failure to return required Documents or respond to a notification within the time specified or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event a potential winner is deemed ineligible, fails to comply with the Official Rules or is unable to claim the prize as specified, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Prize award is contingent on eligibility verification and potential winner completing and returning all required Documents. Only three (3) random drawings to select an alternate winner (if necessary) will be conducted, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (All prize values stated in USD): One (1) Grand Prize – Winner’s choice of either a 2019 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged valued at approximately $75,000 USD (“Vehicle Prize”) OR $50,000 USD (“Cash Prize”), awarded in the form of a check.
Additional disclosures for Vehicle prize - Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title and registration fees and any other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to costs incurred by winner related to the acceptance, pickup/transport or use of a prize. Winner must agree to pick up prize vehicle at a Sponsor-specified location in the U.S. within thirty (30) days of notification of availability from the Sponsor; failure to take delivery within 30 days of availability could cause prize to be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. Winner must possess required travel documents (e.g., a government-issued ID, passport), as applicable. Winner must have a valid driver’s license which permits operation of prize vehicle in the winner’s state/province/territory of residence and evidence of legally required insurance prior to taking delivery. In the event winner is unable to take delivery of the prize vehicle, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. The vehicle prize will be awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Giveaway, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Vehicle may not meet safety or emissions testing required in some states, provinces, territories and/or counties/municipalities. Winner is responsible to check their state/province/territory/county for applicable emissions requirements and safety inspection requirements prior to accepting prize, and must use vehicle in accordance with those regulations. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize.
Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes/duties and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein. The value of the prize is taxable as income; if the Grand Prize winner is a resident of the U.S., the winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the total value of the prize selected, as stated herein. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- RELEASE: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any claim or cause of action or liability (including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property) arising out of participation in the Giveaway or acceptance/receipt/travel to and/or from prize pick up location/use or misuse of the prize, or the use of any photo/video/entry, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
By accepting a prize, winner understands and agrees that they may be videotaped, recorded and/or photographed as part of a prize award ceremony. Rights to any prize ceremony video, audio and/or photo belong solely to the Sponsor and can be used in any media throughout the world in perpetuity and in any manner at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the winner or any third party.
- NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if for any reason, the Giveaway is undermined by any event beyond the Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, epidemic, act of public enemies or any act outside of the Sponsor’s control/force majeure event, will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. By participating, Entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of Connecticut for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Giveaway. Entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with participation in this Giveaway but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will Entrants/Winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants/Winner hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- WINNERS LIST: The name of the Grand Prize Winner will be announced at lgndsupplyco.com on or about December 13, 2020 or after the Grand prize winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: LGND SUPPLY CO. LLC, 2344 Foxon Road, Unit 6, North Branford, CT 06471. Mail-In entries will not be accepted at this address.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791-3416.
Manufacturer of the prize vehicle offered is not a Sponsor or Participant in this Giveaway and no association or endorsement is implied.
Copyright 2020 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.